Friday, 16 October 2015

12 of My Favourite Covers

Pretty covers



Since there have been a whole bunch of new cover reveals in the last few weeks I thought I would share some of my all time favourite covers! Some of these have been published for a few years, some are cover redesigns, some are just published and some are yet to come! 

(Looking at all these covers has made me realize that I definitely have a type! Can you say blue?!)





Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
A Madness so Discreet- by Mindy McGinnis



The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
Walk on Earth A Stranger- by Rae Carson
Vango by Timothée de Fombelle






A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
Magonia- by  Maria Dahvana Headley
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein





Throne of Glass- Sarah J. Maas
The Falconer by Elizabeth May
Crown of Embers by Rae Carson





No comments:

Post a Comment