Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Top Ten Bookish Things I'd Like to Own

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Bookish Things I'm Dying to Have

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke & The Bookish. Each week they host a different top ten topic and I absolutely love this week's topic!

Book Earrings 

Okay so I already own a pair of book earrings that my best friend made me but I love them so much that I just want MORE! (this pair is from this etsy shop)

Book Candles

So I've seen these a lot in the blogger community but I want them so bad! The only thing is I can't decided which smell I'd want the most! (buy here)

Book Marks

I'm a firm believer that you can never have too many bookmarks (also I lose them frequently) and these ones from Chapters are my favourite style that I have found. They clip onto the cover and then you use the ribon to mark your page

This Tea Cup

Credit goes to Jamie over at The Perpetual Pageturner for this one. I saw it on her TTT and I knew I needed it! (sadly the etsy shop for it is closed )

A Book Clutch

Hopefully this summer I am going to attempt this craft because I think its a crazy awesome idea! (I can't find the website with the instructions at the moment)

Book Chair

A super big, comfy armchair that I can curl up on with a blanket and a book

Reading Corner

I'd really like to re-do my reading corner now that I am a bit older (its got a poster of fluffy white kittens with halos and a grey kitten with horns). It could use some redecoration and new upholstery and maybe a touch up paint job.

This is a list of ten but you can just assume that the other three things I want are books!

2 comments:

  1. An old book smell candle! Yes, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!? That's the smell that I really want to try but the entire store is amazing!

      Delete