Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Infinite

Infinite




By:  Jodi Meadows
Published: January 28th, 2014
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Source: Bought
My Rating: 5 ++

Synopsis

With gorgeous romance and thrilling action, the final book in the Incarnate trilogy offers a brilliant conclusion to the compelling questions of this fascinating world, where one new girl is the key to the lives of millions. (find a fuller synopsis at Goodreads- I didn't want to post it because it could be kind of spoiler-y if you haven't read the first two)

My Thoughts 

The pictures above are my personal copy of Infinite which I was lucky enough to order personalized and signed by Jodie Meadows. This book will definitely be well cherished because I love it and Jodi is one of my favourite authors!

My review is going to be as un-spoilery as possible because I want everyone to pick up this series and read it and it would suck to spoil all the amazingness for anyone!

Infinite was a stunning conclusion to a spectacular series. I laughed, I cried and I did both at the same time. It was so amazing to see Ana's transformation from Incarnate to Infinite. I loved seeing her in her element, in control and while she may have been afraid she wasn't scared of everything. Plus seeing her and Sam together makes me grin like a fool! Their relationship is so beautiful, but its also very complex and not 100% perfect- which in my opinion makes it even better.

Honestly, this book is one of the my favourites that I have read in a long time. It was different from a lot of what I have been reading, and it seemed to really hit home some lessons that I've had to learn at this stage in my life. 

Just another great thing about Infinite if I haven't convinced you yet. Music. Infinite had more music than the other two books and it just made it so much better. I absolutely love the idea of music as a universal language (it really is!).  I understand sooo well how emotions can become music and vice versa and how somethings can only truly be described with music.

So overall I would recommend Infinite (and series) to people who like YA,   fantasy, romance, music, and dragons (oh yeah this book a has them too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment