Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Phoenix Overture

Phoenix Overture by Jodi Meadows

a novella

Published: September 3rd, 2013

Synopsis

This breathtaking and lyrical novella captures a thrilling and momentous decision for a young man and the people he loves. Told from the perspective of Sam, the sensitive musician from Jodi Meadows’s Incarnate series, lifetimes before he meets Ana, Phoenix Overture is a story of love and loss, strength and courage, and facing the consequences of the hardest of decisions.

What I Thought

First off- DON"T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN"T ALREADY READ INCARNATE AND ASUNDER- it contains spoilers! 
But what I thought- absolutely loved in. I am a huge fan of the Newsoul series and of Sam in particular. He is definitely one of my top book crushes.(Look for a post soon just about him!)  I loved getting to know his story before Ana. It provided insight into Sam and him during Incarnate and Asunder. Its also cool to see more of the history before Ana. When I love a book, I always want to know MORE about every aspect of it- and this book provided insight into the world of Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment