Sunday, 1 December 2013

Part III Champion


Champion




by :Marie Lu
Published: November 5th 2013
My Rating:

Synopsis:

He is a Legend.
She is a Prodigy.
Who will be Champion?
( for a better synopsis go here - I just don't want to spoil anything!)

What I Thought:

I absolutely loved this book! It was the perfect ending to a perfect series. Both Day and June are such amazing characters. Its so fun to see their growth (and decay in a sense) And honestly I didn't know what to expect from this book because after the major THING that happened at the end of Prodigy. Especially after reading Allegiant I was concerned that this book would be the one to break my into pieces so small I couldn't be put back together. BUT it was amazing- and I just want to find a boy who will make me a paperclip ring! Overall this is probably is the sweetest,cutest book that I've read in a long time. SO READ THIS SERIES PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment